Thursday, August 3, 2017

#T5W TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Book Covers I'd Live In

Whoo!! It's been a minute since I've been up on here haha!! I've meant to jump back to the blogging game for awhile, but I've been stuck with school (I'm graduating in September), work and other things. It's summer season, which means more people want my introverted self out lol. But I found some time to post the latest Top 5 Wednesday!! 

Hey guys! This is a new feature I joined from Goodreads' Top 5 Wednesdays, a weekly book group about our top five favorite things in the middle of the week.

Created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and now hosted by Samantha from ThoughtsonTomes, this week's entry describes the top 5 book covers I'd love to live in.


August 2nd: Book Covers You'd Live In-- We all love a good cover but what are some covers you'd like to be transported into?



5. HOMEGOING by Ya'a Gyasi

The culture, the colors, the Black History, the power of this cover makes me want to live in it!!





4. SING FOR ME by Gracie Madison

I'm not a religious person, but this cover just makes me want to wear a choir gown and sing Hallelujah!! It just showcases love, heaven, faith and grace. Beautiful!!




3. EXTINGUISH by J.M. Darhower

Here's another book about Heaven, but this time exhibits the fight between good vs. evil, light vs, dark, bad vs. good. The fight of this cover would be so cool to live in.



2. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE by J.K. Rowling

To be in front of the great Dumbledore and Chosen One Harry Potter on the quest for the third (fake) horcrux in the middle of the ocean?! That would be a trippy experience. 



1. SILENCE by Becca Fitzpatrick

This cover looks both dangerous and majestic at the same time. I can't swim, so I'd love for Patch to lift me up too, Nora-style!

What are some of your favorite covers you'd love to live in? Leave comments below!





Follow me on:




Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...