Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#BookBloggerHop - August 4-10: First Reviews and Blog Posts




I was recommended this new weekly prompt by my new buddy, Erica Robyn of ericarobynreads.com to participate, so here we go!


About the Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013.

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. 

This week's question submitted by  Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews:

August 4-10: Do you ever go "way back" to when you first started blogging and look at your old review posts? Do you see any differences from then to now?

Answer:

I do, sometimes. I do it most often when a new book in a series comes out, and I need to refresh my mind and see what I'd missed, in time for the next book. But most of my old reviews are short, fangirly and very cringe-worthy! Mind you, I've only been blogging for 3 years, and I don't have a set reviewing style. I only just recently started formatting in some way that is understandable both to myself and my small audience. 

I ask this question back to you guys. Do you go way back into your blog posts/Booktube videos/Bookstagram posts? What do you think about them now that you're older? 




Follow me on:


Click to share on Twitter!

Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...